Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome!

So I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now, but could never seem to get up enough nerve, Well here goes nothing!!!!! Hello, I'm Heather,  I married my High school sweet heart Jon in May of 2003, we dated for 6 years before we got married, I love him more and more every day, he has shown me that he is the most selfless, humble, passionate,loving man in the entire world. I thank God everyday for giving me this amazing man!! We Have the most handsome baby Boy ever his name is Landon, Today is his 11th month birthday,Happy Birthday Landon!!! I can honestly say that this last year has flown by faster then I could have ever imagined! Its been the best year of my life! It feels like it was just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. Landon was born on November 23rd 2009, at 9:41 pm, he weighed 9 lbs. 0.2 oz and was 21.75 inches long, he was a big boy!!! My heart has never felt this much love, its describable. So I'm going to end it for now, but look forward to making many new friends and learning all kinds of awesome mommy things!!!!

                       * Photo Of Landon by Ashley Stone @ astonephotos.blogspot.com *

1 comment:

  1. So excited you have finally started this! I can not wait to hear all your bits of wisdom:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!