Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yeap!! I should definetly be a SAHM!!!

I got to play SAHM today, I LOVED it. I'm pretty sure that I should be doing it everyday.  Even if I still got up at 5:30 am, and Landon didn't take a good nap till after 3, and there were tornado warnings all afternoon!!! It was so worth it and so much fun!  The day started off with a yummy breakfast of oatmeal and fruit, which both of us ended up wearing on our PJ's. Next we had a visit from our best friends Christina and Kai. Christina and I have been best friends since the 1st grade, that means we have been friends for 23 years! (Really?? Wow.... thats a long time!!) Christina and her husband Anthony adopted the most handsome little boy named Malachi  in April, he so sweet and so full of him self. Landon and Kai have been given no choice but to be friends, we have labeled them FBFF! (forced best friends forever) The boys played and played,had a mini photo shoot, and then off we went for a little shopping and lunch! Ill have to say I was more then wore out by the end of the day. Its def not easy chasing and man handling an 11 month old who doesn't just know how to walk but run!!! I loved every minute of it!





 Cool Kai

All Landon wanted to do, was love him and hug him!
I do realize that God has plans for me and right now being a SAHM, isn't one of them. I can be ok with that. I trust that what ever path God is leading me down its the right one for both Landon and I. Today was great. I sooooo look forward to our next day off together!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the new design! You will have to help me out in this arena! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady!!!! I can def help you out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header...of course it helps to have an extremely cute subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it is precious to be able to spend time with our kiddos isn't it??! Love the little FBFFs too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!