Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Emotionally Drained!

What a looong day, Im soooo thankful its Friday, Two long days with my 2 favorite people!!! Yay the weekend is finally here!!!!

I just had a wonderful phone conversation with my beautiful cousin. She is a single mom, working hard to make the perfect life for her and her sweet little girl ! Tonight we talked about her struggles, we talked about  how unworthy she feels of love, how she thinks that no one will want to be with her,because she has a child, because in past relationships she has been called fat,ugly and worthless, I cant imagine her pain. I assured her that she is a beautiful person inside and out, and that God has a purpose for her life, and that eventually it will all be revealed and will all make perfect sense! I pray that she meets her prince!

In our conversation she pointed out something that I have been taking for granted for a long, long time, I told  her that tommrow night, Jon and I have been invited to have dinner with all of his supervisors from work. I was telling her how nervous I am about meeting these new people. She said " Heather why? Jon will be there with you, you wont be alone, she said you are never alone, you have the man of your dreams, hes always there for you no matter what, he loves you! She said If I had that I would never complain, I would never be nervous". I had to clear the lump in my throat before I could talk. Shes right I have been with Jon for 13 years, thats almost half my life. We have been together for so long, that I have taken him for granted. He is always there for me, he does love me unconditionally , and I am NEVER alone. God has given me the man of my dreams. I am a lucky girl. She gave me a lot to think about. Thank you I needed that! The man of my dreams needs to know how thankful I am to have him, and how much I love him.

Happy Friday!!