|Want to Join fill in the blank Friday??? Link up Lauren! Fun Fun!!|
1. Giving is..... When it comes to gift giving its always been hard for me, I tend to over think , its just not a natural talent of mine. I do love it when I think I have found the perfect gift and makes some one smile. This year I am especially excited about giving gifts to Landon, its going to be so fun with him!
2. Receiving is....... Great, I love receiving gifts especially when they are unexpected. I'm kinda like a kid when it comes to receiving gifts, its just so fun!!!
3. The best gift I ever received was...... My sweet baby boy for sure!!! But when it come to material things, ill have to say, NKOTB concert tickets,they were a Christmas gift from Santa! My best friend got them too. I was sooooooo excited!!!
4. The best gift I ever gave was........ For Jon's 25th birthday, I planed this trip to Atlanta for him to see the braves play, he was clueless. I kept it a secret for so long. That was the first trip we ever took alone, we had such a great time.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive........ Self confidence, Its just something that I have never had. I just worry to much about what someone will think. I think I'm getting better, but I would love to just be confident and not worry so much, just relax and enjoy!!!
6. Something intangible I wish I could give.... Laughter, there are just tooooooo many people who go through life with a frown, living life so seriously.
7. One gift I always wanted as a child but never got..... HA-HA Teddy Rupskin, I wanted one so bad. Now that I look back he was kinda creepy, I also wanted a cricket doll, she talked to you and read to you!
Happy Friday Friends!!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!