Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! OH MY!!!

So November the 1st  kicked off a GIANT season of craziness for my little family!!! I cant help but get a little stressed out just thinking about it!!! Not Only is my sweet son turning 1, Ill soon be 30, gosh I'm not real sure I'm ready for 30. So here we go in chronological order. November 5th Brother in laws birthday, November 10th Sister in laws birthday, November 23rd Landons first birthday, which I'm in the process of planning and getting together now! November 25th Thanksgiving, December 12th my BIG 30, December 25th Christmas! Man we have a lot to do, but I cant wait. This is my favorite time of the year! Family and friends all around, lots of yummy food,  Christmas music, pretty lights and beautiful decorations! It cant get any better!

Im Just so excited and ready for all of these wonderful milestones and holidays! Tis the season!!!

Look at my Little shark, He wanted to attack everything that got in his way. I think that this little costume made him feel like he was indestructible.We had so much fun Trick or Treating with him, we felt like kids again!