Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twas The Night Before Thanksgiving!

Twas the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house, everyone is excited, its almost time to stuff our mouths!

All the dishes are cooked and ready to eat, but we have to wait till turkey day to eat theses special treats!

Its time to settle down and rest our sleepy heads, We are all so excited about what lays ahead!

We have so much to be thankful for we have nothing to dread. Its a day to count your blessings,  and look to our futures ahead!

Its time for turkey and potatoes, Green bean casserole and corn, time for pumpkin and pecan pie, food galore.

Its a day to spend time with the families we love, watch a little football, and parades, and thank God for all the the things we love!!!!

Ok so this didn't quite go the way I wanted but you get the point!! I'm so excited about Thanksgiving, Its such a great day. Landon was 3 days old last Thanksgiving he slept most of the day and so did Jon and I. This year we will get to introduce him to new foods and start new traditions!!! We really do have sooooooo much to be Thankful for and  we realize that now more then ever. It really is some Kind of wonderful!!

I hope that each and everyone of you have the best Thanksgiving ever.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog. Just hopped from the blog hop and am pleased to meet you. Enjoy Thanksgiving and all the time you spend with your family. I woul dlove to have all of mine again and again. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
    Loved the poem!

    Hi!
    I'm a new follower from Boost My Blog Friday!
    Would love for you to visit my page and follow back!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Frugal Invitation
    http:/www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/thefrugalinvite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!