Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Be JOYFUL!!!!



Last weekend,I shocked myself. One of my great blog friends Lynzi @Lil Mrs. Housewife, posted a recipe for peanut butter cupcakes with peanut butter marshmallow frosting. It made my mouth water just thinking of them. I knew I needed to try this yuminess!!! I have NEVER made anything from scratch, so I was a little worried, But Guess what!?? I did it and they were YUM-O. I'm thinking I may need to open up my own cupcake shop!! LOL!!! (The link above goes right to Lynzi yummy recipe!)

Of course  Landon had to try some of the cupcake yuminess (No worries he doesn't have peanut allergies) He loved it, well he really loved the icing!!

Nothing goes better with peanut butter, then a big ole glass of milk. Landon being the independent Lil man that he is, was determined to drink his milk out of a big boy cup. Which lead to his very first Milk mustache.




This little guy brings me more Joy then I could have ever imagined. I love to laugh and smile with him. I love to watch the joy in his eyes as he explores life and new things.

I hope that you all have a wonderful fun filled weekend!!
<3









11 comments:

  1. love your photos... and those cupcakes sound yummy. I am going to check out her recipe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought peanut butter girl scout cookies. I love peanut butter :) and chocolate and milk and your photos.

    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Aww...Heather! I love you to pieces! You did an amazing job on those cupcakes!!! I'm still beaming with joy and pride!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those sound incredible! I have never made cupcakes from scratch either! Maybe I will have to try too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'm gonna have to dig into these yummy bites! look at how fun the kid is having! just proves how good they are! thanks for sharing...wishing you the best weekend eva:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pure yum, is right! look at that sweet milk mustache :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my those cupcakes look so good! I don't make things from scratch either, not a very good baker or cook!

    Oh and LOVE your little man's milk mustache!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just bought some girl scout cookies, too, but really need to pull myself together and make THESE!!!

    XO Suz from Well to Do

    http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM........sounds delicious! Looks delicious too!

    Love the pics.....he's such a cutie!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog often and commenting! You're a real sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! And yummy!!! Looks like a lot of fun! THANKS for linking up! :) HUGS to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie :) We can't have peanut butter in our house (my eldest is deathly allergic) but it is one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!