Hey Yall!!! Friday is finally here, one of my favorite days!! Guess what????? We are all sick AGAIN! Dad, mom and baby!!! We have been germ free for a total of 3 weeks and BOOM, it hits us all at the same time!! STUPID COLD, Oh well we will all push through together!! Poor Landon's eczema in kicking in full force, I feel so bad for him. He scratches and scratches, and it doesn't look so pretty either! His pediatrician has called him in some cream for it, I pray it gives him a bit of relief!
Busy, busy weekend ahead of us!!! How about you!?
1. What I love most about my home is That its mine!!! When we first moved in there was so much to be changed, it was someone else's home and taste. It took me forever to make that house feel like my home!!! But it does now!!! My Favorite Room is my Bathroom, its newly renovated, its my little spa!!!
2. I'm excited because, This is my 2ND mothers day! I love that!! I have had several people wish me a happy mothers day today, I'm like yeah, I'm a mom, I'm still getting use to that!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is Talk about it I guess, and talk about it till I'm over it!! LOL!! So be prepared to talk forever. although I'm getting sooo much better at picking my battles!!!
4. Currently I am craving Buffalo Chicken dip!!!! YUMMMMMM Have you tired it!!?? If not let me know, ill get you the recipe ASAP cause its soooo yumm!!!!
5. The thing I love most about my mom is Her Heart and her love for us, She loves us so much and wants the best for my sister and I. I know this sounds clique, but she would fight for us till she couldn't any more. She been through a lot and came back from a lot! She is so strong because of it!
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be About navigating, navigating my world as a wife, mother and my spiritual journey!
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be I going to say pizza! Because you can change it up sooo much, plus it has pretty much all the major food groups!!! YUMMMMM Maybe a veggie pizza for dinner tonight!!!
Quick question, do any of you have any advice or tricks for treatments of eczema? Thanks soo much Ahead of time!
Happy Friday Friends!! I hope you all have the best weekend EVER!!! <3