Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Time!

I'm not really sure I ever understood how valuable time is, until Landon came along. Were does the time go, is the day already over?? Everyone knows that it goes by 10 times as fast when your having fun! Well Jon and I must be having the time of our lives right now! A year ago we were putting the final touches on a nursery, packing my hospital bag, and making sure everything was just right for Landon when he finally arrived. I can remember the first few weeks of Landon's life, I would sit and hold him and cry because he was one day older, and that also meant I was one day closer to going back to work. (YUCK) I dreaded going back to work, I prayed and prayed that something would happen that would allow me to stay home with my sweet little boy. Unfortunately  that didn't happen.10 weeks came and went in the blink of an eye.

I'm away from him for 9 hours a day 5 days a week, to me that seems like an eternity. I look forward to 5 pm everyday, that means just a few more mins till I get to see his sweet face!! Having a child puts a whole new perspective on time! Ive learned that you have to enjoy every second you get.  Iv learned  to sing, dance,  laugh and play just a little more,because  these are the moments, the seconds that you will never get back. Ive learned that pictures are priceless, and that they are the only way you can stop a moment in time!!  I never Imagined that such a small little boy could teach me so much about the value of time!




 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! You do have to enjoy every moment. To do that you have to be in the moment and not thinking about what needs to be done! Great blog! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katina!!!! Im going to have to get you to teach me a thing or 2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!