Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday!

Want to Join fill in the blank Friday???  Link up Lauren!  Fun Fun!!

1. Giving is.....  When it comes to gift giving its always been hard for me, I tend to over think , its just not a natural talent of mine. I do love it when I think I have found the perfect gift and makes some one smile. This year I am especially excited about giving gifts to Landon, its going to be so fun with him!

2. Receiving is....... Great, I love receiving gifts especially when they are unexpected. I'm kinda like a kid when it comes to receiving gifts, its just so fun!!!

3. The best gift I ever received was......  My sweet baby boy for sure!!! But when it come to material things, ill have to say, NKOTB concert tickets,they were a Christmas gift from Santa! My best friend got them too. I was sooooooo excited!!!

4. The best gift I ever gave was........ For Jon's 25th birthday, I planed this trip to Atlanta for him to see the braves play, he was clueless. I kept it a secret for so long. That was the first trip we ever took alone, we had such a great time.

5. Something intangible  that I wish I could receive........  Self confidence, Its just something that I have never had. I just worry to much about what someone will think. I think I'm getting better, but I would love to just be confident and not worry so much, just relax and enjoy!!!

6. Something intangible I wish I could give....  Laughter, there are just tooooooo many people who go through life with a frown, living life so seriously.

7. One gift I always wanted  as a child but never got..... HA-HA Teddy Rupskin, I wanted one so bad. Now that I look back he was kinda creepy, I also wanted a cricket doll, she talked to you and read to you!




Happy Friday Friends!!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs! P.S> please stop by for a visit and don't forget to enter my giveaway too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post idea! I've never heard of that Teddy bear or a cricket doll, you must be younger than me. :) I found you thru the Weekend Wander. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you through the Surfin Saturday!
    I love your blog. Hope you will follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful. You are so wonderful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Teddy Ruxpin although I was born in the 90's, I just look at him on the internet! (I even had him once) Check out my blog just type in R0B0T TEDDY Series on Google Web Search or copy this link: http://the-r0b0t.blogspot.co.uk/ ... Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (& don't forget to comment telling me your opinion on each story, I would love to find out!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!