Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Im filling in the blanks!


Link up with Lauren @the little things we do...
 1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is     Being a mom, For a long time I didn't think I wanted to be a mom, I didn't feel like it fit into my life style and I just wasn't interested. Its funny how fast life can change. God Knocked on my door, I answered, he woke me up, changed my view and my life and gave me a title I am more then happy to accept. (MOM) Landon is my Biggest accomplishment! ( I will have to share my story of how God knocked later!)

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is   I have a few favorite places, The couch cuddled  with my guys, in the floor playing with Landon. In the tub relaxing and enjoying me time!

3.  My fashion philosophy is   I guess I dress for comfort, I don't have a Big eye for fashion, although I wish I did. I think I dress a lot cuter in the summer, dresses and skirts! Anyone want to help this momma become more fashionable?

4.  Something every girl should have is     A Purse that she loves!!

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....    My Purse is new, so it isn't really cluttered up yet. Right now you will find, My keys, a wallet,and wrist-let, 2 other pouch things, with lip gloss and change, my point and shoot Camera, 10 million pens, and a container full of Gerber puffs. OK so maybe it is cluttered!

6.  My favorite music right now is      I don't really have a favorite right now! I listened to some 90's music today it really made me smile and brought back some fun memories!   .

7.  My favorite part of my body is       My hazel eyes. They tend to coordinate with what I'm wearing. 


NC is going to beautiful warm and sunny this weekend. I'm sooo looking forward to opening the windows and letting the fresh air in, playing with Landon outside and just relaxing! Tomorrow night we have been invited to go and have dinner with Jon's Bosses and their family's, I have met them once they are really nice people.

I must Ask you again! (bug you again) Will you please give me a quick vote for Top Mommy blogs? PLEASE!! We are almost in the top 100!!! WOHOOO!!!! Thanks sweet friends!! Its right there in my right side bar, and if you want you can vote daily!

I hope that you all have a beautiful , relaxing weekend!! <3

10 comments:

  1. I loved this post!! So fun getting to know more about you! 90's music always makes me happy, it's gotta be the memories!lol

    You won my giveaway!! Yay! I'm super excited to send them off to you...please forward on over your mailing address, when you have a chance:) sherrilynmomma@gmail.com

    Yay! for nice weather this weekend(for u & me both)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Five Question Friday concept. Thanks to you, I'll be participating next week.

    BTW, I’m your newest follower! Following from the hop...

    When you get a chance, please stop by http://thoughtsfromher.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE UR NEW PIC MAMA:) I HAVE HAZEL EYES TOO----BEST COLOR EVA:) AND BEING A MOM IS THE GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT ANY WOMAN COULD EVER CONQUER! OH THE 90'S.....I NEED TO DOWNLOAD MORE MUSIC....I BARELY LISTEN SINCE I DON'T HAVE A CAR AND RARELY AM I EVER IN HIS..BUT LADY ANTEBELLUM IS MY FAVE RIGHT NOW:) I THINK YOU SHOULD DO A PHOTO SHOOT FOR ME AND I'LL FEATURE:) UR FABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!

    HAVE FUN AT THE DINNER AND THE WARM WEATHER IS GREAT! WE TRIED VISITING NC TO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE BUT THINGS DIDN'T WORK OUT YEARS AGO...I STILL WOULD LIKE TO VENTURE THERE-MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME GREAT TIPS ON FAB PLACES THERE! AND YES! I'LL VOTE FOR YOU...IT'S ONCE A DAY RIGHT?! ENJOY THE WEEKEND DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! and i neeed to go vote!! stat. getting on that NOW! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree dressing for winter is so hard, I enjoy summer because of the dresses I prefer a flowy dress to jeans any day of the week. Just not shaving haha I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post Heather and thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    I really want to hear your baby story- you are such a great mother, its so hard to believe you almost didnt have one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't it funny how being a mom changes you? i didn't expect to have kids until much later in my marriage, but then it happened and i'm so glad i did. don't think i would've ever been "ready."

    love a purse! almost as much as i love shoes.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart your answers :) You're absolutely right with hazel eyes. It seems everyone I know with hazel eyes and it's not alot because I feel it's a unique colour <3.. they too can wear any eye shadow as well colored shirt xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by from the Tailspin Hop! I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my new blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post! It's fun to get to know you a little better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!