Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Count Down to 30!

Its official I'm almost 30! Were have the last 29 years gone. Growing up Momma always said time fly's!! Really why did it have to go by so fast, especially this last year. 30 seems so grown up to me, so mature! One thing I have leaned while working with cancer patients is  that age is just a number, your outlook and life determines how old you feel. That makes me 20 forever!!! You never know whats around the corner, Cant wait to see what the BIG 3-0 brings me!!! Watch out 30 I'm on my way!

11 More days!!!

5 comments:

  1. hi!

    thanks for stopping by and following me back! I remember turning 30 it was really hard for me! But afterwards I realized it is just a number! :-) Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday! I am your newest follower from the blog hop please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Bday! I had my big 3-0 a two months ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Spurlging on a few gifts helped soften the blow. ;)

    Following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed turning 30...oh so long ago!!

    http://blackpurlsknitpickings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. turning 30 was the most amazing thing in my life....thankfully i'm still that age for another 6 months..:) i felt way different than i ever did......it was a magical feeling:) here's to 30! happy friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!