Warping Christmas presents!
Baking Christmas cookies!
Hanging out with the Super Cool Little Landon!
Well Let me share with you how the day actually went!
- The day started out great, got to sleep in an hour later then usual.
- Jon had Landon feed and dressed, when I got up!
- Craved a sausage gravy biscuit, didn't get it!!! (Things just go down hill from here) LOL!
- Jon has to leave to go and help his brother, with his house he is renovating. (definitely wont get much done, with just me and the little guy)
- Get started hanging up some clothes in my bed room. Landon is playing nicely , I walk down the hall and notice a huge wet spot right in the middle of the hallway. Landon is walking through it and dragging his blanket! GUESS WHAT its dog pee!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!! Now I have to clean up dog pee and change Landon's clothes!
- Lunch time.... Veggie soup, mom and baby end up wearing it! Outfit #2 of the day!
- The house brother-in law bought is across the street. Landon and I went for a quick visit after lunch. I ended up bringing my niece Adyson back with me, poor little thing gets bored while they work. I thought this will be good, she can play with Landon while I get a little work done! Not really how it happened, I end up cleaning up mess after mess. I did mange to get a little house work done!
- Diaper Change, Landon wont stay still for me, he rolls over gets up, walks into the middle of the living room and pees in the floor, turns around and looks at me and laughs. I admit I laughed too. Just another mess to clean up.
- No afternoon nap! He just cried and cried!
- Daddy gets home around 6. Hes so sweet and feeds Landon dinner, so I can fix tacos for our dinner. Jon asks me " Heather has Landon pooped today?" yeah earlier why? "hes just straining really hard" Landon starts crying, Jon gets him up from his booster chair. POOP everywhere, biggest blow out we have had to date.woohooo stinky!!! It was all over his chair all over him and his clothes. Bath time!!
- Time for little man to go to bed. I decided that I going to try and bake and decorate sugar cookies, mind you these cookies are not from scratch, an all I had to do is add butter and and egg. Some how some way, I ruin the cookies. They just don't taste right! I'm so sad. I was so ready for those cookies!