Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

High on LIfe Thursday! 6

Hello!!! Welcome to the 5th,  High On Life Link up!!! Hosted By Myself and the SILLY Christina @ My Silly Life! What could be better then sharing what makes you smile and gives you  your inspiration!? We hope you enjoy and come back week after week



Want to be a part of our weekly High on Life Party?
Here is what you need to do…

1. Follow Some Kind of Wonderful and My Silly Life!
2. Write a post and include our button on your blog or post.
3. Link back to us (it will post on both our sites).
4. Visit others, meet new friends, and HAVE FUN!

4th Of July!

I LOVE the 4th of July, its one of my Favorite Holidays, I  have Soooooo many wonderful memories of the 4th of July!

Growing up, every 4th of July was spent at my great aunts house, with 50 or 60  family members, it was a family reunion of sorts, I remember running around, playing until I couldn't go any more, Hamburger's and hot dogs, yummy cakes and watermelon. Sparklers were always a highlight followed by our very own private fireworks show, over the years unfortunately those get togethers have fizzled out, but I'm left with fun memories!
Doesn't Landon looked thrilled ??
 Ohhh and the parades are sooo much fun, everyone is excited with anticipation to see whats next, waving American flags and everyone in there red, white and blue! Last year was Landon's first Parade he was sooo excited and he just waived his little flag! This year I'm thinking we may have to stop him from darting into the street YIKES!!!
I'm soooo excited!!!

 I Love the Yummy cookouts with all of your favorite summer time foods, followed by beautiful firework displays. I'm really looking forward to seeing it all though Landon's eyes!
Happy 4th to you!!!







6 comments:

  1. Im already a current follower. I tried to comment on the host and blog owner of My Silly Life. The setting's for their blog won't allow me to post. So, (I hope you dont mind) I am following BOTH of the Hosts.

    The thing that inspires me the most is life. I am a writer of blogs, poetry, short stories, and a couple of novels. I get my inspiration from what I see around me. First and foremost, God makes me thankful. He has provided me with life, love, and a wonderful family. He also provided me with my passion and talent. My family and friends bring me most joy. Without them, my life would be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Will you stop by my Hop and link up? http://momsbookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE 4th of July- it is definitely my favorite. Love the bbqs and parades too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chica! Thanks for hosting! I have NEVER been to a 4th of July parade! I will have to do that. I miss not being at Big Stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This holiday is my favorite, too! Well, after Thanksgiving. :o) We do something different every year, but it always involves good friends, good food and lots of fun!!! Sounds like yall always have a great time, too!!! Happy 4th!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!