I'm home today with this sweet sick baby . I'm excited to be home, but sad little guy is sick!! I plan on catching up with one of my long time favorite soaps, Days of our lives, HAHA, you can totally watch it and know what has happened in the last 6 months!
I joined this cold edition of fill in the blank Friday with
Go and join in on the fun!
1. Winter is - Great! I really do like all the seasons, Winter because it snows, I LOVE snow, Its as if the whole world (city, town) shuts down and is quite ans still, its just so peaceful! Its also my birthday and Christmas!
2. Summer is - Beautiful, Bright and a time to get together with friends for BBQ's , corn hole and lazy days by the pool. Its beach time, and 4th of July Fire Works! I love the constant source of vit D.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd - I would be laying by the pool , and hanging out with great friends. Playing with Landon in the the backyard, or at the park, or maybe the beach!!
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is - Hang out in my warm house probably on the couch watching movies or silly Lifetime, under a warm blanket.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is- Laying out by the pool, or playing in the pool with Landon, BBQ's with family, and my favorite is 4th Of July!!
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is- Gosh so much, Shorts and a tank, or skirt and a tank, or a cute sundress and flip flops!
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is - Jeans and sweaters, coats and boots! I rarely wear a dress or skirt in the winter!
They are calling for more snow this weekend! Looking forward to being snowed in, and crossing my fingers that Jon doesn't get called in!