Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday!

  I'm home today with this sweet sick baby . I'm excited to be home, but sad little guy is sick!! I plan on catching up with one of my long time favorite soaps, Days of our lives, HAHA, you can totally watch it and know what has happened in the last 6 months!
I joined  this cold edition of fill in the blank Friday with
Go and join in on the fun!

1.   Winter is - Great! I really do like all the seasons, Winter because it snows, I LOVE snow, Its as if the whole world (city, town) shuts down and is quite ans still, its just so peaceful! Its also my birthday and Christmas!

2.  Summer is - Beautiful, Bright and a time to get together with friends for BBQ's , corn hole and lazy days by the pool. Its beach time, and 4th of July Fire Works! I love the constant source of vit D.

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd - I would be laying by the pool , and hanging out with great friends. Playing with Landon in the the backyard, or at the park, or maybe the beach!!

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is - Hang out in my warm house probably on the couch watching movies or silly Lifetime, under a warm blanket. 
5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is-    Laying out by the pool, or playing in the pool with Landon, BBQ's with family, and my favorite is 4th Of July!!

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is- Gosh so much, Shorts and a tank, or skirt and a tank, or a cute sundress and flip flops!       

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is - Jeans and sweaters, coats and boots! I rarely wear a dress or skirt in the winter!

They are calling for more snow this weekend! Looking forward to being snowed in, and crossing my fingers that Jon doesn't get called in! 
TGIF!!!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Fill In The Blank Friday. I'm now following you, hope you'll follow me back at:

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

    I love how our city shuts down with snow as well! It's magical, then again I'm a huge fan of the summer as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, beautiful pics of your family! totally cracked up about days of our lives, i used to watch too! stop by and see me if you have time!
    http://divababies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny cause when I'm home sick, I stay in bed and watch hours of Filipino soap operas from our international channels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the sick baby (I can relate) but I love your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could get some real snow here! I don't mind the cold as much when it is pretty outside... instead we have freezing cold and ugly brown right now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!