I try really hard to find my inspiration in my everyday life, although its not always easy. Jon and I are youth leaders at our church and our concentration tonight was change, which lead me to think about inspiration, and what inspires me to change. Here's is a list of some of the people who make me want to be a better person!!
- God and his never ending love and forgiveness. Inspires me to be a better person, and allows me faith and hope that I am who god intended me to be.
- My husband, who has given me so much more then I deserve. He Inspires me to be the best wife I can be. (although not always easy)
- Landon, Just seeing his smile lets me know that I'm doing a good job, he inspires me to be the mother I have dreamed of being.
- My Mom, She has been through so much these last few years, she lost her father, got laid off from her job, helps my grandmother who was diagnosed with dementia, and always fights for what she believes is right. Shes still standing, and that's inspiration enough.
- My sister, I cant even list what she has been through, but knowing where she was and the women and mother she is today makes me proud to be her sister.
- Our friends, who dreamed of starting their own business and making that dream a reality.They are a inspiration that dreams can and do come true! as a matter of fact Anthony has is own little Blog, were he talks about Family, leadership, and other awesome things!
Go visit him @ MY BLOG
- My new blogging friends, you guys inspire me to be a better wife, mother, friend, crafter, photographer (wait I cant call myself a photographer--- picture taker) couponer, and this is another list that can go on and on. You all are awesome people!!! I thank you all for you inspiration!
So friends, my question to you is who or what inspires you, what makes you want to change? Who makes you want to be a better person!?