Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whats On Your Mind Wednesday!



HUMMMMM.......... Whats on my mind??
  • I wish this Head ache would go away!
  • Its been going strong for 9 hours now!
  • I wish today was yesterday.
  • It was a snow day, I would be at home taking a nap with lil man right NOW!
  • I could really go for a Big Mac and some salty fries!
  • Tooo bad so sad!!! I cant have it!
  • Why does Kesha repeat so many word in her songs?
  • She looks nothing like I pictured her to look!!!
  • Why cant money grow on tress?
  • or why cant I win the lottery?
  • I just am NOT a fan of working!!!!!
  • Ummmmm.... Pizza sounds yummy tooo!!!
  • Nah I'm not hungry at all!
  • AWWHH... her high heels are so loud, not at all helping with my head ache!
  • 30 minutes till 5, I should probably do something to make it look like I got something accomplished  today!
Lots of nothing going on in this head of mine on this fine Wednesday!
Happy Wednesday Friends!!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh! Man! McDonald's does sound do good. Esp. since I've banned myself from fast food...and junk food...and other {bad but good} things! Grr!

    Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday ma'am! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah LOVE THIS. And (confession) I just ate a quarter pounder....eeeeeek. Maybe that's where the heartburn's coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop Thursday! I'd love if you'd return the favor! Hope to see you there! And while you're there, maybe you'd like to check out our current giveaways in the sidebar??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Heather,
    You are hear by forbidden to mention the word french fries and Ke$ha in your blog posts. Because I read them. and then run around the house singing "we are who we are" and looking for potatoes to turn into fries.
    love always,
    Jenn @ P&C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!