Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Its Time..... For Fill In The Blank Friday!



Hello Friends! I'm so excited that the weekend his here!!  Its time for another fill in the Blank Friday! If You want to join in on the fun  head over to The Little Things We Do !   






 1.   I feel happy when    I'm Home with My husband and my son, I'm happy when my friends and family are happy, when they hurt I hurt!
 
2.  I get silly when I tend to be silly all the time, I just like to have fun, I don't take much seriously, which could probably get me in trouble someday??

3.  Something that makes me sad is When Landon is sick! when a friend or family member is hurting. Lonely people and cancer.

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is    Slow drivers, Changes at my job, people who refuse to grow up, negativity people who never see the good in anything!!

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was  When Jon asked me to marry him!

6.  I am so thankful for       My sweet husband, my Son, my loving friends and family. Right now I have so much to be Thankful for, God Got me through a tough year in 2010!

7.  I feel loved when  Jon tells me thank you, when Landon puts his hands up for me to hold him, or when he gives me a hug!  When I'm together with my family, When a friend stops to listen!


10 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, I'd love a follow back, also I'm doing my very first giveaway with very low entries at this point. I'd love it if you could stop on by. www.lessonsfromivy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS HEATHER!!! Number 5 made me 'awwww' :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we are the same...slow drivers suck, so does negativity but at the same time someone has to speak their mind....i got so upset because someone from FTLOB is going around asking for follows and leaving copy/pastes and making my people feel uncomfortable and i hate to be the mean one and have to say things...but i had to today and was not happy about it...why can't people just have some common sense!

    i dont ever want any kid to be sick or anyone for that matter! love the list doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet list! Isn't it wonderful when we find a great man to share our lives with? I know I am so blessed and happy to hear you are too! Have a great weekend Heather! I finally finished my Math so trying to catch up with my blog friends.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the last one, how adorable!
    I'm a new follower, found you the Sunday Blog Hop, please feel free sometime to stop by my blog, and link up to my Swimmin by Sunday Blog Hop to.
    http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the blog hop! Also following on twitter.

    http://iheartmaternity.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/iheartmaternity
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Heart-Maternity/101578686569994?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heather! I found your blog through the Sunday B.H.
    I loved your list. It shows the joy you find as a wife and mom through the little things. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a fun meme to do!! I definitely have to do it sometime!

    I am stopping by from the weekend social and I'd love for you to follow back! Have a great rest of the weekend!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all of your answers! hope you had a great weekend!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!