Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4 Days!

4 more days!!! Only 4 more till I turn 30! The Husband asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, I said hummmm....... I'm not sure you make a plan! Mistake??? I guess we shall see!! Happy Wednesday! Is it me or has this week been incredibly looooong!?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Thirty is no big deal. You really dont notice all that much sagging until where I am now...36!;) Happy to be your 53 follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned 30 in July!!!! :) By the way, I am following you back!

    http://beautybrite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Birthday:) Your blog is great, I'm not good at spelling and I love run on sentences also. I don't think they really cared so much about teaching us that when I was in school:)

    Oh well, as long as we're having fun, who's to judge

    Having Fun Blogging
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I hope you're celebrating all month long (like I do :) I'm sure his surprise will be something wonderful.
    Love your blog and your heart that comes through in your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!