Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Blah!

Ive got the Monday Blah's!!
Ive had it all day, Its been one of those days, were you just cant shake it!!
OK I'm getting over it right now!!!

4 days until Christmas!!! 4 Days!!!!
I'm pretty excited! Last Christmas Landon was tiny, he was 1 month old. It was definitely a memorable Christmas, but this year he will be able to tear open presents, he will be able to run around and do all kinds of cute mischievous stuff.  Tonight  he threw one of his Christmas presents at me. he found it in my to be wrapped pile. UHHO!!!
Landon Christmas 2009!!


Everyday he just amazes me with something new, something that I didn't know he can do. I love watching him learn and explore! This Christmas is going to be sooooo much fun. YIKES I better get to wrapping. Times running out!!

Here's to a Blah-less Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Im your newest follower! We baked today so it wasn't such a blah day for us...but the sugar high may make it a blah Tuesday! ;)
    http://thefrugalfreegal.com

    Would LOVE a follow back!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had the blahs today too! Here's to a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have an amazing Christmas! It is so much fun to watch them opening the gifts at this age. :-) Enjoy!!!

    Many Blessings,

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the follow. I am now a new follower of yours as well :)

    Your son is adorable & yest this Christmas for him will be a lot of fun.. he may be a little overwhelmed as my daughter was last year but it will be so fun to see his reaction & to watch him open gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!