Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas friends!!!

Merry Christmas!!

I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL, Warm, HAPPY, Fun, Memorable, Christ filled Christmas!!

I'm excited, to celebrate the Birth of our Savior, spend time with family and enjoy it all with Jon and sweet little Landon!

I hope that you all have the BEST Christmas EVER!!!!

Thank you for your support and friendships!!


I LOVE the Story and tradition Of a Charlie Brown Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. Here form weekend wonder - will follow. Hope you will hop to mine and share the love if you like it? http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com

    Happy hols. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas....wishing you the best of the best:) enjoy the time with family and friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Christmas!! Hi~ I am your newest follower & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather,
    Your site is truly some kind of wonderful!
    Hope your Christmas was magical and meaningful.
    Wishing you and your lovely family
    a Happy New Year!
    Meet your newest follower.
    Hope you'll swing by and visit me too.
    Company is always welcome at my place.
    Blessings,
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!