Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby FEVER!

You know!! I have had baby fever pretty much since Landon was 2 months old. When I realized  how fast he was growing and that he wasn't  going to be small for that much longer, it broke my heart! I by no means had the perfect pregnancy or labor, but After it was over I told Jon, that I was either meant to have 60 babies or I was meant to be a labor and delivery nurse. I loved the feeling and emotions and the excitement of the labor room, I was so sad when it was over, I wanted to do it again!!!

Jon and I have been talking about baby #2 for awhile now, Talking about it everyday for the last few months. I'm not getting any younger and time is flying by. We are ready!!!! SO whats the hold up?? ME. I'm Just so nervous.WHY??? Financially we will never be perfectly prepared I know that.  I talk about how much I love Landon and how I was meant to be his mom,and how much I enjoy being a mom,  but I'm scared for # 2 AWWWWWW!!!!! There is a tiny part of me that wants Landon to be the only child, I want to spoil him rotten, I don't want him to have to share the attention he gets or the love. Does any of this even make since?? But the larger part of me is desperate for baby #2, I just cant figure out what's holding me back!! I know I sound crazy and silly and like always I have contradicted myself . Maybe I'm over thinking things which I always tend to do. Landon needs to be a big brother. For now Ill just continue to pray, after all its Gods plan, not mine!

17 comments:

  1. I have been having baby fever for two years now and it seems when we weren't trying, we could get preggo super fast. Now that we have been trying, no baby at all.... I hate that. but I know how you feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand baby fever for sure!! I love babies, and the baby stage passes way too quickly!

    I'm sure that God will let you know when your time is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh… so exciting! Just do it, do it, do it!!! Easy for me to say huh?! haha!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby is 5 now and I've had baby fever for the past couple of years. I have 3 awesome kids but I'd like just one more, ya know....But then again, I just got out of school and need to get a job. So I guess having another one will have to be put on hold for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Love your adorable picture:)I am stopping by from the Tuesday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pics and your blog design. Following via Tuesday's Blog hop! Your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a baby NOW! lol well hopefully it will be that easy for you, we tried for a year with this one. I dont think we are ever fully ready for kids whether its the first or the 4th. Its scary to add to your family- can you afford it, do you have enough time, enough love? the answer to all of that is hells yes you do! You are a wonderful mother and I know what you mean about having a hard pregnancy but still loving every minute of it. Anyway I am rambling, you can make it work I promise. Dont worry about the cost you have all the big ticket items anyway and maybe it will be another boy then you really have everything- just diapers. which is taken care of cause Landon might be out of them! See its easy ;) Give it a go girl friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such an awesome mama, I can see you with a gaggle of kiddos! I understand the feelings you have ... pray and give it over to God. As you said, it is His plan.

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been juggling the Baby #2 decision for a while, too. And I'm getting really antsy and ready for another child, considering that FIFTEEN of my friends have announced their pregnancies in the last two weeks. Sending prayers your way! I know things will work out when it's the right time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Chirstina.. 'do it, do it, do it...' I would come and help you :0)
    I've had baby fever since the day I gave birth to Oliver, crazy? maybe.. but true.
    I <3 You!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following your adorable blog from the Tuesday Hop! Hope you'll stop by The Mommy Blog: http://www.wittyones.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally understand baby fever. With two children who are now almost grown ( 7 and 9) HA ha.. I often feel my uterus ache over babies. Pray about it and then DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wanted baby #2 right away after m......he didn't, we waited 5 years and it was perfect timing....i think you are right...it will happen if God wants it to happen and i'm wishing you the best wherever the road many lead:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww you're so cute! I love babies!! I need a hubby first but anyway that besides the point! HAHA I think that you are a great mom! And that maybe it will just happen! So have fun and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Found you through the Fun Tuesday blog hop. Please come visit me and follow back at:

    http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    I know what you mean about just wanting to spoil the heck out of the baby you have. I have a hard time imagining myself with two but they are sooo cute, aren't they just?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally understand to have questions and desires for your child. I have only one child, and we're only having one.
    So I get it. But I also am sad that my son won't have siblings.
    I say just try.....if it happens, then it happens! Know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!