Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hooray For Christmas Cards and Shutterfly!

Each year Jon and I have these great intentions to send Christmas cards, every year time sneaks up on us and BOOM!!! Its to late, we get so mad at ourselves!!! This year that is NOT going to happen!!!! We have little Landon to show off now, who wouldn't want to see his cute little face on a Card!!! (maybe I'm a little biased)

Shutterfly has the BEST selection of Christmas cards, so many fun and traditional cards to choose from. It took me forever to choose a favorite,they are all so great. Jon fell asleep helping me pick one out, sorry honey it has to be perfect!  This year it is sooo going to happen. This is our first year as a family of 3, we have so much to look forward too!!! 

Here's a Link to the awesome Christmas card selection. Have fun selecting a favorite, man it was hard!
Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards


Ive got to get to ordering these things, times running out, Christmas will be here before you know it!
Thank you Shutterfly for the AWESOME selection of Christmas cards! I'm so excited to get mine!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! i found you on the blog hop. I am your newest follower on google and twitter!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Have a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and GORGEOUS! I'm also giving away a $110 baby carrier:)
    I just ordered my cards! I only paid the shipping and saved like $70!! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!