Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Productive weekend!!!

Despite a 11 1/2 month old running ramped through the house, Jon and I finally got some major over due cleaning done this weekend! I will have to admit that it has been a long time since our house has had a good deep,  hands and knees cleaning! Don't get me wrong we clean our house, but really haven't been able to do the hands and knees kind since Landon has been around.When he was smaller we would worry about waking him up or we were just to tired ourselves to clean, as he got older just walking out of the room would make cry, as he became more mobile we would find him with his hand in the toilet or him stuck in an awkward position. I was really worried that we wouldn't  be able to this weekend, but we did and actually had fun! We literally locked ourselves in for the weekend, and cleaned and cleaned!

Landon's sweet attempt to help with the laundry!



Landon was a little cleaning machine. We would throw away trash and he would take it  out, we would fold clothes and put them away and he would take them right back out. I would dust with the little  duster,  and the minute I would sit it down he would grab it and run! We had such a good time laughing with him. I LOVE having a clean house, I seem to be more calm, and relaxed when my house is clean.

I guess the part that I loved most about this weekend, was that I got to spend every second with my 2 favorite men in the world. I'm so sad the weekend is over. :(