Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I just can't get enough SLEEP!!!

Today my brain has been a jumbled mess. I bet it cause I'm running on empty! Landon has had some awful nights lately. Its as if we are reverting back to the early months. We were doing good for so long, an BAM back to waking up 2 to 3 times a night. Last night was awful, he woke up at least 5 times, the first time it took me FOREVER to clam him down, he was almost inconsolable, I held him as tight as I could till he finally took a deep breath and drifted off to sleep. The second time, laying him back down didn't work, again it took me rocking him and holding him tight. Poor guy it broke my heart. Finally by the fifth time, saying a prayer for his comfort, loving him and holding him tight, he went to sleep and stayed asleep till I had to wake him up this morning. I could have thrown the alarm clock out the window this morning. I HATE that sound, I cant think of a more awful sound,  then a loud annoying alarm clock. UGHHHHH!!!!

We haven't changed Landon schedule, or his diet. I'm not sure why the little fellow isn't sleeping as well. Maybe a growth spurt? I sure hope tonight's better. I'm ready either way! Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comment!