Warning!!!!

Living life as a fabulous mom, Wonderful wife, and most of the time dedicated employee.Leaves little time to worry about grammar, and spelling!!! I'm Pretty awful at it, sorry ahead of time. I'm just saying!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend in review !! (a short review)

I Love LOOOOOONG weekends!!  This one in particular has been great! We Got to spend time with both mine and Jon's family, we celebrated Thanksgiving and all 365 days of Landon's life! Can't get much better then that!

Landon was so much fun on Thanksgiving, that little guy can eat, he sat in a big boy chair, and ate and ate and ate. I'm not kidding he ate longer then anyone else, there were 15 of us all together. He gets it from his momma! I love food!!!

We threw Landon's 1st birthday Saturday, that was a blast! We had most of our family and many of our closest friends over for a chicken stew and hot dog roast. Jon and I were so overwhelmed Friday and Saturday, but in the end it was a success!!! I cant wait to give you guys  the details and share all the pictures!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and great weekends!!!!  I sooooo don't wont to go back to work in the morning, someone go for me please!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    i'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Great blog you have here. Have a great week! Hope you'll stop by and consider following me back!

    blessings,
    Jill

    http://blessingsofastayathomemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comment!